At Firestone Building Products, you can count on us for complete building performance solutions – from roots to rooftops. By taking the entire building envelope into consideration, we provide focused solutions for roofing systems, wall systems and specialty products based on the specific results our customers need to achieve. Constantly looking at the big picture, we not only deliver exceptionally performing building materials, but also the outstanding services, support, warranty and expertise – all backed by a brand you can trust.
Backed by the strength of a diversified multibillion-dollar corporation, we offer excellent career opportunities, competitive compensation and comprehensive benefit packages. And, with locations throughout North America, we are always looking for qualified candidates.
Manages the CMMS system, including planning Work Order, requisitioning parts, materials or external support as needed.
* Schedules Work Orders by priority, and balances the work across each shift.
* Works closely with the Maintenance Manager and operations Leadership to coordinate work at scheduled times, is also responsible for Work Orders within CMMS system.
* Works closely with Engineering and Project managers to schedule support for projects.
* Coordinates contract work being performed on site, and approves the work being performed.
* Prepares a detailed plan for outages, which includes all work that will be performed, estimated time and date of completion, manpower required, and routine updates to schedule compliance.
* Manages projects as needed, and may be called upon to supervise Maintenance teammates.
* Could require offsite training, and may be called upon to lead onsite training topics.
* A successful candidate must be willing to work and flexible schedule and have the ability to work within a group setting or alone.
* Both written and verbal communication skills are key for this role.
* Past experience as a Maintenance Planner or Supervisor.
* Two or more years experience in a Multi-Craft Maintenance position or
* Five or more years experience in a Maintenance Mechanical or Electrical position.
* Must be self-motivated with the ability to work with minimal guidance.
* Must be willing and capable of taking ownership within an assigned area.
* Good understanding of Reliability Fundamentals.
* PM and PdM understanding.
* Some level of Maintenance Experience or exposure is required.
* Past experience using a CMMS within a maintenance operation.
* Microsoft Office suite experience.
* Ability to prioritize work based on plant needs.
* Analyze equipment work history and make recommendations as needed.